Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Motivation

Ok people, it's Monday, so what? Are you going to complain about it? OR are you going to start this fresh week with passion and willing to work your ass off to make what you want to make? If you dont know your answer yet, let me show you a quick vid that a friend sent me last night (it's subtitled in Spanish so everybody can understand it).




"Maybe I led you to believe that basketball what a God-given gift, and not something I worked for ...every single day of my life."

So, it's up to you.




Ok gente, es Lunes, y que? Te vas a quejar por ello? O vas a empezar esta nueva semana dispuesto a trabajar para conseguir hacer lo que quieres hacer? Si todavía no sabes la respuesta, déjame enseñarte un vídeo (arriba^) que me envió un amigo ayer noche (subtitulado en español por si 
acaso).

"Quizás os hice creer que el basketball era un don de Dios, y no algo que trabajé ...cada uno de los días de mi vida."


Así que, solo depende de ti.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...